Retail Behaviour Insights
Start understanding retail behaviour at your store
Use behavioural analytics to develop merchandising, price points and hot spot locations to generate interest and engagement.Request a demo >
Would you like to navigate to our US Website?
While sales and footfall data are the strongest measure of store performance, they do not always tell the full story. By taking a closer look at how customers behave in store, including the zones they visit, the products they view and how long they spend there, you can discover new conversion opportunities that drive profitability. We provide all the tools you need to capture footfall and identify the best and worst-performing areas of the store – which means you can plan and measure the effectiveness of promotions, merchandising and products with confidence.
Our retail behaviour insights are the first step in driving additional sales and revenue. Whatever your goal, we’ll help you measure the impact of marketing campaigns and make better operational decisions.
Maximise sale opportunities
Powerful profiling and segmentation
Track which areas need to be improved
Make the most of every customer visit
Improve engagement and sales
Identify engagement opportunities
We are proud to work with some of the world’s best-known brands today. Our innovative customer behaviour analysis and journey mapping solutions empower stores, head office teams and location performance to make operational and strategic decisions using the latest behaviour technology and expert insight.
View all Case Studies >
With actionable insights, you can:
– Improve sales performance by exposing causes of missed sales opportunities
– Increase conversion through improved merchandise positioning
– Understand customer demographics to target marketing campaigns and POS displays
– Benchmark brand performance against competitors’
– Enhance customer service by monitoring in-store interactions
– Transform the shopping experience and understand the entire journey, not just the final buying decision
– Reduce congestion and bottlenecks with navigational and heat map analysis
Consumer behavioral analysis provides you with the tools to understand the areas within your store that need improving. Develop product offerings, price points and hot spot locations that generate interest and involvement.