Retail Analytics, Data Insight & Reports
Get to know your customers
Trust our retail reports to anticipate customers’ needs and monitor performanceCONTACT >
Would you like to navigate to our US Website?
Online retailers have long benefited from data and insights when targeting new and existing customers with products and special offers. But bricks-and-mortar stores, as well as restaurants, airports and attractions, can also use data-led insights to predict behaviour and forecast demand.
At Ipsos Retail Performance, industry-leading hardware and software are only the start. What really sets us apart is an in-house team of data analysts who crunch the numbers and deliver insights you can act on. Whatever your plans, we’ll provide the evidence you need to make them a success.
Alongside monitoring your own store performance, we provide key estate and sector analysis so you can benchmark your conversion rates, with that of your competitors. Using this insight, you can pinpoint which stores are falling below average and have the potential for improvement.
Working closely with the customer-facing members at the store, we empower them to drive forward sales by setting practical strategies that will help meet and exceed targets.
– Benchmark conversion performance compared to competitors
– Improve store performance with performance tracking of store teams and operations
– Target merchandise and evaluate strength of product appeal for targeted merchandising
– Optimize sales and measure the impact of price competitiveness and discounting campaigns
– Enhance customer service with ongoing monitoring and improvement strategies
– Plan compelling strategies aligned with changes in consumers spending patterns and habits
– Representative of the sub-sector mix covering footwear and fashion, health and beauty, variety and general retailers, DIY and garden centres, electrical and mobile, stationery and books, jewellery and accessories, and sports and outdoor
– Available with regional and selective sub-sector splits
– Weekly report tracking client conversion rate balance versus the comparison set, plotted over time
– Configured to match client reporting periods
– Simple means of benchmarking conversion rate changes and performance against the market
– Establishes the strength of trend in conversion rates across the client estate and the retail market