Ipsos Retail Performance marketing and communications and your personal data
This Privacy Notice explains who we are, the personal data we collect, how we use it, who we share it with, and what your legal rights are.
About Ipsos Retail Performance
Ipsos Retail Performance is one of the world’s leading retail analytics and insights companies specializing in people counting, shopper tracking and in-store behavioural research. Ipsos Retail Performance is part of the Ipsos worldwide group of companies, and a member of the Market Research Society. As such we abide by the Market Research Society Code of Conduct and associated regulations and guidelines.
What is Ipsos Retail Performance’s legal basis for processing your personal data?
Ipsos Retail Performance requires a legal basis to process your personal data. Ipsos Retail Performance legal basis for processing your personal data in relation to marketing and communications for business-to-business purposes is legitimate interests. If you wish to exercise your rights, please see the section below covering ‘Your Rights’.
How will Ipsos Retail Performance use your personal data?
• Ipsos Retail Performance will use your personal data solely for the purposes of sending marketing and communications.
Who we share your data with
Ipsos Retail Performance will not share your data with any third party organisations.
How will Ipsos Retail Performance ensure my personal information is secure?
• Ipsos Retail Performance takes its information security responsibilities seriously and applies various precautions to ensure your information is protected from loss, theft or misuse. Security precautions include appropriate physical security of offices and controlled and limited access to computer systems.
• Ipsos Retail Performance has regular internal and external audits of its information security controls and working practices, and is accredited to the International Standard for Information Security, ISO 27001.
How long will Ipsos Retail Performance retain my personal data?
Ipsos Retail Performance will only retain your data for as long as you wish to continue receiving marketing and communications materials from us.
• You have the right to access your personal data whilst Ipsos Retail Performance holds it.
• You have the right to object to the processing for legitimate interests
• You also have the right to rectify any incorrect or out-of-date personal data about you which we may hold.
• If you want to exercise your rights, please contact us at the below Ipsos MORI address.
• If you have any complaints, we will appreciate if you give us an opportunity to resolve any issue first, by contacting us as set out below. You are, however, always entitled to contact our regulatory body, the UK Information Commissioner at: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/ or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where will my personal data be held & processed?
All of your personal data will be stored by Ipsos Retail Performance in data centres and servers within the United Kingdom and EEA.
How can I contact Ipsos Retail Performance about my personal data?
Contact Ipsos Retail Performance:
email@example.com with ”Marketing and Communications” in the email subject line
Marketing & Communications
Ipsos Retail Performance
Beech House, Woodlands Business Park,
Linford Wood West,