Consumer Health & Safety Index
Consumer expectations are changing. Are you keeping up?
Wave 2 of Ipsos’ Consumer Health and Safety Index launches this July. Contact us to buy-in.CONTACT US NOW >
With no playbook for success, most companies are struggling to understand which health and safety policies will have the greatest impact on consumer confidence. Even more challenging is measuring how consistently front-line managers are executing the new health and safety policies and procedures that keep consumers and employees safe.
The stakes for getting this right are huge — with consumer tensions at an all-time high, organizations might only get one chance.
The solution: Ipsos’ Consumer Health & Safety Index determines the health & safety initiatives that build consumer confidence and measures how effectively brands are delivering on these needs – allowing your business to benchmark industry standards and build customer loyalty.
The Index is a cross-industry benchmarking study that allows businesses, consumers, and regulators to monitor how effectively brands across key industries are delivering on the health and safety initiatives that build consumer confidence. The study is twofold:
• Consumer Survey Data and Ipsos Bayes Nets (IBN) Driver Analysis: Ipsos will conduct a survey of 2,000 Americans to understand what health and safety attributes make consumers feel safe
• Cross-Industry Health and Safety Compliance Mystery Shopping & Benchmark Data: Ipsos will conduct Mystery Shops to measure brand compliance to the key attributes identified in the Health & Safety Attitudes & Attributes Survey and report on how brands perform
The Consumer Health & Safety Index measures the performance of brands nationwide based on results from our Health & Safety Attitudes & Attributes Survey. Our key measurement areas are:
• Distancing – safe distancing procedures
• Signage/Messaging – health and safety measures and site-journey guidance
• Sanitizer – personal sanitization amenities
• Wearables – personal protective equipment
• Barriers – physical separator methods
• Cleanliness – enhanced cleanliness procedures
– Big Box
– Convenience Stores
– Financial Services
– Food and Beverage
Grocery: Albertsons/Safeway, Kroger, Publix, ShopRite, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods
Big Box: Best Buy, Costco, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Sam’s Club, Target, Walmart
Food & Beverage: Burger King, Chipotle, Dunkin’, McDonald’s, Panda Express, Starbucks, Taco Bell, Wendy’s
Convenience Stores: 7-Eleven, Circle K, Kwik Trip, QuikTrip, RaceTrac, Wawa
Contact us to add your brand to Wave 2 of the Index to get actionable insights on how your brand is performing against industry and cross-industry health and safety standards.